Durable features start with the thickest vessel shell in its class, along with large furnace volume for ultimate combustion efficiency. Three pass, compact fire-tube design for 15 psi steam or 30 psi water Section I and Section IV (optionally available for 60 psi water). Factory assembled with trim, tested, ASME code, UL, and CSD-1 standards. Durable features start with the thickest vessel shell in its class, along with large furnace volume for ultimate combustion efficiency.
- Compact Boiler
- 3 pass provides higher efficiency
- Designed for spaces where hard to move big boilers in to boilerooms
Get a quote
- Welded steel fire tube boiler, the LPE has extra-heavy 13-gauge tubes for extended life. All tubes are sealed to the tube sheets by rolling and flaring.
- There are no welded tubes in the LPE.
Thickest materials used in the industry
- Boiler shell is 5/16″ thick boiler plate 20-40 HP / 3/8″ 50-100 HP.
Twin boiler tube sheets are 1/2″ thick boiler plate.
- Insulation is 2″ mineral wool and is lagged with 22-gauge boiler jacket.
Extra heavy 4″ channel iron boiler skids