Three-Pass "Scotch Marine" Firetube design with stress relieving "Wetback" construction. Pressure designs for steam are 15-300 psi. 100-600 hp. 250 psi. max. for 700-1500 hp. and 200 psi. max. for 1800-2000 hp. Hot Water pressures models are from 30-160 psi. High pressure, high temperature Section I hot water boilers available. Factory assembled with trim, tested, ASME code, UL, and CSD-1 standards.
- Low profile design.
- 3 pass proven design provides high efficiency.
- Eliminate rear refractory door.
- Large combustion chamber provide low heat release and lower NOx emissions.
Get a quote
- Boiler is of the three-pass, scotch type, built and stamped in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Code, and listed by the National Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Large combustion chamber with low heat release for complete combustion. Smoke box is rear-mounted with slip-on stack connector.
- Access to fireside is accomplished with hinged and davited front and rear doors. Flame observation ports are located on front and rear.
- Openings for vessel cleanout and inspection of waterside are provided with 3″ x 4″ hand holes, and 12″ x 16″ manway access.
- Insulated with 2″ high density mineral wool, lagged with 22 gauge grip jacketing, baked on finish to resist chipping and fading.
- Firetubes are rolled and beaded on power boilers, expanded and flared on low pressure boilers.
Supports include lifting lugs securely welded to the top of shell; structural steel support legs on skids support the boiler so that special foundations are not required.