All units are factory packaged with operating controls, relief valves, burner and fuel train. Installation is made simple in that only service connections are needed to place in operation. Flexible burner systems are available for firing natural gas, LP gas, No.2 oil, heavy oil, or combinations. High density 2" mineral wool insulation assures lower radiant heat loss. In addition to meeting the requirements of UL, burner systems are optionally available to meet the requirements of FM, IRI, MILITARY and others.
- Super Compact Boiler.
- 3 pass provides higher efficiency.
- Designed for spaces where hard to move big boilers in to boiler rooms.
Get a quote
- Efficient 3-Pass Design
- Flexibility – Gas, Oil, Heavy Oil, and Combination Gas/Oil
- ASME Code Constructed & Stamped for 15 PSI Steam/30 Water
- Registered with the National Board of Boiler Inspectors
- Competitively Priced, Easily Maintained, Designed for Efficiency
- Large Furnace Volume for Ultimate Combustion Efficiency
- Unified Refractory Base Floor
- Steel Skids and Lifting Eyes
- Low Heat Release
- Factory Insulated – 2″ Mineral Wool
- 22QA Zinc Coated
- Baked on Powder Coat Finish
- Easy Access to Fireside Surfaces
- Ample Waterside Cleanout Openings
- Fully Automatic Operation
- UL Listed, Forced Draft Burners
- Wet Back Construction
- UL Listed Controls & Trim
- Factory Test Fired
- Flame Observation Ports Front & Rear