Dry Back packed scotch boiler, rear smoke box includes slip-on stack connector and features hinged and davited rear doors.
- Proven design
- Easy access to internals of boiler
- Confined space entry not required for most maintenance activities
- Simple construction
- 3 pass design provide higher efficiency
Get a quote
- Boiler is of three pass dry back, scotch type, built and stamped in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Code, and listed by the National Board of Boilers and Pressure
- Vessel Inspectors.
- Large combustion chamber with low heat release for complete combustion.
- Rear smoke box includes slip-on stack connector and features hinged and davited rear door (all sizes) with 16″ dia. access door with 2″ observation port (80 Hp & larger).
- Front doors are hinged, bolted and insulated (80 Hp & larger) to provide ready access to all firetubes.
- Large 12″ x 16″ manholes are standard on larger units (40 Hp & up). Cleanout hand holes 3″ x 4″ are furnished in the bottom of the boiler shell.
- Insulated with 2″ high-density fiberglass, the shell is covered with 22 gauge grip jacketing and spray baked on powder coat finish.
- 2 1/2″ dia. steel firetubes (2″ dia. through 30 Hp) are rolled and beaded on power boilers, expanded and flared on low pressure boilers.
- Twin lifting lugs are securely welded to the top of the shell. Heavy steel support legs on skids provide support for the boiler & burner.