Two pass boiler design eliminates refractory baffles between flue gas passes. Minimum maintenance with rugged construction for extra-long life. Efficiencies allow for burning number 5 and number 6 oil with complete combustion with low heat release.
- Proven design
- Easy access to internals of boiler
- Confined space entry not required for most maintenance activities
- Simple construction
Get a quote
- Boiler is of the two-pass, scotch type, built and stamped in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Code, and listed by the National Board of Boilers and Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
- Large combustion chamber with low heat release for complete combustion.
Smoke box is front-mounted with slip-on stack connector.
- Access to fireside is accomplished with hinged and davited rear door (40 HP & larger) and with split front doors. Flame observation ports are on front and rear.
- Openings for cleanout inspection of waterside are provided with 3″ x 4″ hand holes, and with 12″ x 16″ manholes (80 HP up).
- Insulated with 2″ high-density mineralwool, lagged with 22 gauge grip jacketing, baked on epoxy enamel to resist chipping and fading.
- Firetubes are rolled and beaded on power boilers, expanded and flared on low pressure boilers (2″ dia. through 30 HP, 2 1/2″ dia. 40 HP and up).
- Supports include lifting lugs securely welded to the top of shell; structural steel support legs on skids support the boiler so that special foundations are not required.