Vapor Power’s Electrode boiler creates operating advantages from its unique design which results in a high efficiency, high quality steam boiler. Using electricity as a clean, efficient and easily controlled fuel, all the energy input to the boiler is converted to steam with 99% efficiency. Vapor Power’s electrode generator output is controllable from 0-100%, with neither the limited turndown ratios nor the increasing inefficiency at low output conditions characteristic of fossil-fired boilers. There are no stacks to purchase and there are zero pollutant emissions.
The simplicity of the controls and engineered boiler design results in significantly reduced maintenance. With no moving parts within the boiler, there is less maintenance associated with our units. Even under the conditions of feedwater loss, for example, the electrode is fail-safe as low water in itself affects boiler shutdown, precluding catastrophic failure. There is no heat transfer through tube walls and there will never be tube failures from excessive wall temperature, poor water treatment, or fireside corrosion, since there are no tubes to fail. Heat transfer takes place directly in the water in the steam chamber, thus producing high quality steam of 99.95% purity throughout the operating range.
99% efficient regardless of O/P . NO emissions / air pollutions .
NO stack requirement, NO direct flame
- High efficiency – greater than 99%
- High turndown – safely operate as low as 1% of output
- No moving parts eliminates downtime due to packing leaks around the hydraulically- operated shield positioning system that is present on other designs.
- No risk of failure of internal mechanical shields. No hydraulic system required.
- No dielectric barriers are needed
- No special water treatment
- Industrial grade components
Get a quote
- Brewery & Distillation
- Corrugated & Paper Processing
- Process Steam and Heat
- Power Plant Applications where fossil fuels like Nat. gas , Propane or diesel is not available and or no flue gas emission required.
- Applications where chimney installations are very expensive or not possible.