Prime Boiler Services is certified for the construction, repair and alteration of:
- AMSE Section I – Power Boilers
- ASME Section IV – Heating Boilers
- AMSE Section VIII-Div 1 – Pressure Vessels
- ASME B31.1 – Boiler External Piping
- ASME B31.1 – Power Piping
- ASME B31.3 – Process Piping
- ASME B31.9 – Building Services Piping
National Board Certificate
- Prime Boiler Services is Authorized to Register Boilers & Pressure Vessels (NB Mark) with The National Board of Boiler & Pressure Vessel Inspectors.
ASME Certificate of Authorization
- ASME “U” Stamp Authorization
- ASME “S” Stamp Authorization
Prime Boiler Service is certified by the Technical Safety Authority of Saskatchewan Quality Control Program for repair and alteration of power boilers, heating boilers and pressure vessels and construction, repair and alteration of ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping.
Prime Boiler Services is a Holder of British Columbia Safety Authority Class “A” Contractor Licence and Gas Contractor License.
Transport Canada Certified
Prime Boiler Service Ltd. is certified by Transport Canada for the test or inspection of highway tanks and portable tanks (TC 44) in accordance with CSA Standard B620-09.